Christine will guide you, using a one-on-one approach, through the process of recording and uploading your diet information. She inputs the data for you and will perform the analysis. You will be in direct contact with her throughout the process and will receive your report within one or two weeks.
The plan includes a complete dietary analysis. Christine uses powerful analytic tools to produce a detailed report on your nutrient intake, including:
- Macronutrients (Fat, Protein, Carbohydrate and Alcohol)
- Food Groups (Grains, Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy and Protein foods)
- Types of Fats (Saturated, Monounsaturated, Polyunsaturated, Trans-fat, Omega-3 and Omega-6)
- 10 Vitamins including Vitamin D, the B Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Niacin, B6 and B12) and the Antioxidant Vitamins (A, C and E)
- 7 Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc)
You will receive a one-year subscription to the diet analysis tool as part of the plan and Christine will teach you how to use it.
Your report will also show how your diet compares to science-based recommendations that are specific to your age, sex and activity level. Christine will explain those comparisons and make recommendations on how you can improve the nutrient profile of your diet.
The plan includes:
- three, 30-minute online meetings
- online guides and resources
- a one-year subscription to a diet analysis tool
- a written report detailing your nutrient analysis and recommendations for improvement